Rules & Regulation
Students must be regular and punctual.
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner at all times and in all places.
The School Diary and Identity Card are to be carried every day.
Students should take care of school property and ensure that no damage is done. Any damage caused will be recovered from the offenders.
Students should address all members of staff and visitors with courtesy and politeness.
- To leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the school authorities.
- To carry mobile phones to the school. Any mobile phone found with any student will be confiscated by the school authorities and shall not be returned under any circumstances.
- To carry expensive objects e.g. audio / video tapes, calculators, cameras, glossy magazines, cell phones. The school is not responsible for the loss of valuables or money brought by the students.
- To wear jewellery which includes rings, chains, bangles/bracelets and expensive watches. Girls are allowed to wear a pair of small stud earrings only.
- To celebrate birthdays or any other personal occasion in school and exchanging of gifts.
Students must speak in English. Speaking in vernacular language in the school, (except in the second / third language classes) is strictly prohibited.
Students shall complete their class work and homework and submit their exercise books on time for correction.
Instructions of the teachers must be followed.